Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lesson learned... :(

Options
  • 19-04-2003 8:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭

I was happy. My girlfriend and me were dating for over a year, and so we decided to get married. My parents helped us in every way, my friends encouraged me, and my girlfriend? She was a dream! There was only one thing bothering me, quite much indeed, and that was her best friend. She was smart, beautiful and sexy, who sometimes flirted with me, which made me feel uncomfortable. One day she called me and asked me to come over to her place to help with completing the wedding invitation list. So I went. She was alone, and when I arrived, she whispered to me that soon I was to be married to her best friend, and she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome. So before I got married and committed my
    life to her friend, she wanted to make love to me just once..
    What could I say? I was in total shock, and couldn't say a word.
    So, she said, I'll go to the bedroom, and if you are up for it, just
    come and get me. I just watched her delicious behind as she went up the stairs. I stood there for a moment, and then turned around and went to the front door... I opened it, and stepped out of the house. My girlfriend was standing there, and with tears in her eyes, hugged me and said, I am very happy and pleased you have passed my little test. I couldn't have asked for a better man as a husband.

Lesson learned ? :- Always keep your condoms in your car.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 953 ✭✭✭superconor

lol, classic mate, good on you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

lol...great joke

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Theres another version which was a letter and it was the perants at the car, but anyways, very good joke :)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

This version is more beliavble. Good one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 679 ✭✭✭ciano

lol classic!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭jonno

I likes it alot:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

LOL thats one of the best joke I've read in a while.

Advertisement