Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Regards to all.

• 20-04-2003 12:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Hi all the name is June Im in Fermanagh on the border with Tyrone, I love hunting the sites and stumbled in here tonight, Im just having a nosey to see what is going on in here, its a lovely active board and well maintained, congrats to all concerned.

I would like to chat with others from this neck of the woods if there are anyone nearby Fermanagh frequenting this board?

Im also taking back links to mine and spreading through the local site builders sites as I feel this place should be more widely known, its great.

Thanks for your web time, Im looking forward to loads of reading in here its a massive site.

Blessings to you and yours from me and mine.
    June.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭Sterile Fish

we need a million sane people here to balnce it out, because insanity is more prolific that sanity, so a few insane people can over power a large number of sane people :)

thats why i enjoy being insane

they are out to get me, and i am paranoid!!

(but ive spent teh last few days making my guitar alot sexier)

nyom nyom nyom ,

insanity is comfort
    insanity is pain
    insanity is screaming 'no'
    over and over again :D

miaow! woof! moooooooooo!

the chickens are upon us, and they will breed on our foreheads

• Closed Accounts Posts: 953 ✭✭✭superconor

no terry! not the chickens again!!!
    its the bloody Jam! they always up to no good.
    o yeh solesurviver, hows it goin....:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Originally posted by Sterile Fish
    (but ive spent teh last few days making my guitar alot sexier)

boob job? :p

Oh and welcome to boards SoulSurvivor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 SoulSurvivor

Loved reading the replies! I am honoured to be amongst like minded misfits, <G> thanks to you all! hey Im just starting a page of free dating sites, you all are here a lot longer than me, do you do personals and dating on this site? I have only 3 freebies on site and NEED more! lol!
    Anyone who wishes to go (undercover) t spare blushes can go to
    <sorry not allowed - read below**>
    and let me have any free sites? Im really strugling here, seems like everyone wants to make a few bob out of intros and it aint fair!.

As to the person saying they are paranoid? just because they are all out to get you dont mean your paranoid! who said that? me or my alter ego?

Regards to you all, yer a great bunch and need a lot more promo than is available!
    June.

** Soul.. boards has a policy of not linking off site for personal sites.. soz but the rules are the rules PM me if you think Im being over cautious - Johnny

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭Sterile Fish

yea, i sanded my guitar down to the wood, added some silicone tits then spray painted it silver, my uncles finacee is doing the tit colouring for me:rolleyes:

plus i made myself a comfy hole it the back of the guitar incase there are large brested groupies about;)

No I dont think your being over cautious! your doing your moderating work and I bide by this, <G> I take it Im allowed to leave the links to the sites in my sig? if not please feel free to remove them or tell me and I will?

Thanks for the heads up on this,

J.

What a guy! tells me hes off to see the crown jewels? away for a shower Tilt? anyway thanks for the info on the sig, so your a windo shopper for hot tottie and dont want your wife to notice? she wont! shes too busy scoring the asses of the guys with the fems! LOL, hate to burst yer bubble Tilt, but we ALL look! haha,

It aint the size that matters (to some) its the educated ass behind it.

J.

• Advertisement
Advertisement