Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

another thread about eve online

Options
  • 20-04-2003 1:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭

are you always picked last? are you sick of current massively multiplayer online online games? would you like to sex it up in space just like Regi is doing atm?

here is your chance. by pure luck and well giving, CCP has given adnans another beta account. shhh ;) since this board is new, and im too busy to play, i've decided to misplace the account (again :))

first person to answer this question finds the misplaced account. What is the name of the english/korean/japanese mmorpg game thats just finished closed beta testing?

if you know your MM online games, you will know the answer. :) no PMs and only posts to this thread count.

adnans

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭Thorbar

Ragnarok or Lineage II?

Not really interested in the beta account I'm already sorted there ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

The legend of mir 3; Evils illusion

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭flav0rflav

Priest?

(quite entertaining to see what you get in a search engine for that word alone)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

its Ragnarok :)

thorbar has the account. but since he has one already, Tizlox gets it. :)

check PM

adnans

YAY I got it right :p Hope you enjoy the game as much as I'm doing tizlox it fecking pwns.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

What race did you guys pick? I did the caldari thing. Getting a little bored tho - just seems like a pretty but buggy mining simulator :/

I'm hoping mining is merely a means to an end. Like most MMOs you have to spend ages killing grunts before you can go off an pvp or whatever. It does sound interesting if you got into one of the big corps that has control of a space station. I must say tho I'm starting to miss having the auld terra ferma under my feet I might have to invest in planetside or shadowbane as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

rofl,I just checked my email and I have my own acceptance too... so who gets the acc now?

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭Mixie

me? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

They sent me two more accounts. (I signed up a few times, as I didn't think their script was working:))

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭Spunj

I'd almost ask you for one of them Regi. I'm afraid to go near any more MMOGS though, specially after cancelling EQ and AO not that long ago (had not been playing either for quite a while but left the subs going, man its really hard to finally pull the plug).

Anyway I might have a wee look ;)

Hey regi if you have another account spare could you send it to me I showed EVE to my room mate and he thought it looked class. And the bugger is hogging mine now.

Advertisement