Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

is this adsl pci modem anygood ???

Options
  • 20-04-2003 2:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭

ADSL-SAR-01PA
    ADSL PCI Modem/Alcatel Chipset

http://www.solwise-eire.com/adslspec.htm#SAR01PA

some specs i cant afford much more and going from a ping of 600 to the mid 20,s wouldnt be to bad lol

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭-ADREN-

Ya i was wondering about the same modem.. is it fine for RADSL that VIA are offering, whats the hugh difference between that and the usb ones.. and whats all this Router business.. or is that just the proper name for a DSL modem as modem is only to do with dial up connections technically?

Info greatly appreciated..

-Coz

• Registered Users Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭carbsy

Originally posted by -ADREN-
    Ya i was wondering about the same modem.. is it fine for RADSL that VIA are offering, whats the hugh difference between that and the usb ones.. and whats all this Router business.. or is that just the proper name for a DSL modem as modem is only to do with dial up connections technically?

Info greatly appreciated..

-Coz

There's a forum on the site which you can post questions about their different products, and they respond like lightning :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭-ADREN-

Advertisement