Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NWN - Monday 21.04.2003

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Hope that file is the one i downloaded last week Lolth.. im not in work till Wednesday again, and i dont fancy lugging my PC upstairs into the work area to download with sat again! :D

Hope they are finished by Tuesday and i can start getting things sorted then and get my room in order and have ADSL ordered then (probably with VIA from the looks of things in the IrelandOFFline forum). :ninja:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭FlashBang

heh... ok, downloaded the file for the 3rd time now :p

It's been announced for quite some time now (and mentioned 3 times as it seems as I always download a file when it's mentioned). The ppl that wanted to show up on wed (and on monday before that) should already have the file. Check if you have the hak named... sec... uhhh... can't remember which one... got too many in that directory... can someone post the name of the hak-pack so ppl can check whether they have it? I don't want to DL the zip for the fourth time now only to check the name. Waste of bandwidth.

cya on monday!
    - Flash

Advertisement