Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ire v wales

Options
  • 14-05-1998 11:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭

yo von,Zero, i just found out the guy ur talking to about the wales game,and srting it up with, is Toby from 4k:)
    yeh, they are all going to cardiff uni, and will all be in the same room:)
    all lpb's in the same room...eek..thats a big advandage:))
    lets kick em tho eh?:)
    when is this wales game?f9..qpd..????

Ser

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Hi Chris,

i mailed some bloke but he didnt get back to me....can u gimme a decent email addy?

Z....nice n drunk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 880 ✭✭✭Von

I mailed the Welsh bloke too and got no reply yet the lazy bast. If we have no reply by tomorrow, then game off I presume. F9 game should be on sunday around 10pm. We will have 3 lpbs as opposed to their 2. We'll pick team tomorrow.

They want Androm 9.

QPD I've postponed since we've had so little LPB practice esp on dm3. Everyone needs the water hack for that. It's on Sujoy's page. QPD say they'll play us any time we're ready.

We should use the CP server for lpb practice.

: yo von,Zero, i just found out the guy ur talking to about the wales game,and srting it up with, is Toby from 4k:)
    : yeh, they are all going to cardiff uni, and will all be in the same room:)
    : all lpb's in the same room...eek..thats a big advandage:))
    : lets kick em tho eh?:)
    : when is this wales game?f9..qpd..????

: Ser

: Hi Chris,

: i mailed some bloke but he didnt get back to me....can u gimme a decent email addy?

: Z....nice n drunk
    ok zero, il ask toby for his email adress, or il get him to mail u, he is lazy tho:)
    erm, mouserat can i come in over weekend then...for games, np if ur away m8, we have others lpb's.

S1r

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭Mouserat

: : Hi Chris,

: : i mailed some bloke but he didnt get back to me....can u gimme a decent email addy?

: : Z....nice n drunk
    : ok zero, il ask toby for his email adress, or il get him to mail u, he is lazy tho:)
    : erm, mouserat can i come in over weekend then...for games, np if ur away m8, we have others lpb's.

: S1r
    Ive mailed as well, but just in case you dont get
    it in time - sure call in tomorrow, im going to
    try to make the office for 12 or 12:30 tomorrow
    morning - call down for twelve anyway.

Unfortunatley, I have to go out on the beer tonight,
    so will probably have a steaming hangover tomorrow
    morning, so if im not at the office at 12 then call down
    to the house and shout a lot until I wake up (number 5)

Mouserat

: : : Hi Chris,

: : : i mailed some bloke but he didnt get back to me....can u gimme a decent email addy?

: : : Z....nice n drunk
    : : ok zero, il ask toby for his email adress, or il get him to mail u, he is lazy tho:)
    : : erm, mouserat can i come in over weekend then...for games, np if ur away m8, we have others lpb's.

: : S1r
    : Ive mailed as well, but just in case you dont get
    : it in time - sure call in tomorrow, im going to
    : try to make the office for 12 or 12:30 tomorrow
    : morning - call down for twelve anyway.

: Unfortunatley, I have to go out on the beer tonight,
    : so will probably have a steaming hangover tomorrow
    : morning, so if im not at the office at 12 then call down
    : to the house and shout a lot until I wake up (number 5)

: Mouserat

hi dermot m8:)
    erm just got bak from pub and im pist out of me headd again..
    erm i dunno if i can make ot tommor too m8:(
    cos parents r off in uk, and im alone, and h-k and sep might be comeing over, erm..ill phone u tommotr m8!
    c yassd

Sere

• Advertisement
Advertisement