Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone in Rathfarnham have ADSL ?

Options
  • 20-04-2003 12:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭

As per the topic. My line keeps failing even though there's no way I'm 5 clicks away from Balinteer exchange.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,934 Mod ✭✭✭✭Turner

Pine Valley here next to marley park and have adsl. I thought i was on ballyboden exchange ???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭dumb larry

Pine Valley here also :) Is ADSL available here yeah? What company are you with? I was considering getting the wireless service from Irish Broadband's node atop three-rock. I understand there's no cap on it? Anyone know if that service is generally reliable and speedy?

Can't make up my mind whether to go with that, or ADSL.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭crazyasafox

IBB are having a few probs at the moment with most of there antennas(RTE+3Rock) as most of the lads are having more bad days than good at the moment.But I believe when it is working it is very hard to beat them for their ping times.Do a search on this forum and you will see for yourself

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,934 Mod ✭✭✭✭Turner

Larry Im on the avenue near the bottom. I have eircoms 1mb uncapped yokey. Im sure if i have it, it should be enabled in all the estate.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭shinzon

In answer to chief that may not be true, read this thread and make your mind up

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=91592

Shin

• Advertisement
Advertisement