Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The best Mp3 player?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

i just bought a iriver 190
    256mb storage
    fm tuner
    222euro and free delivery

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭GarGuile

I'd be very careful when buying radio products from the US. I bought a car stereo a few years back when I was over there. It wouldn't work properly as their radio's don't tune is .5 increments. So even though they operate roughly on the same freq band you will have probs tuning the radio in.

Hey MiCr0,
    I take it your not too worried about this problem, if your buying it from that cola place in the U.S.
    Keep us posted on how it goes! With free delivery I'll defintely get in on the action if it works out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭50Cent

I bought my one in America. It makes **** all difference. First of all, who listens to the radio? its ****...

Anyway, the only difference it makes is that in the centre of town you cant get East Coast Shmuck like you do in the sticks or the suburbs. You get all the usual ones, except those ****ty small ones like NOVA tacky dance unce ****

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭GarGuile

Well after a lot of 2ing & froing I 've decided on the I-river 195, Cheers to all who pitched in with there suggestions and advice.

Advertisement