Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to get a map from Autoroute

• 20-04-2003 3:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭

Hi
    I am looking to get a copy of the Meath area from Autoroute maps to use on a site.I have been told that this is the best route as you are not breaking any copyright laws,so I was wondering if anyone has a copy of Autoroute and would be kind enough to mail me said area
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭talla

I have autoroute 2003 but map quality outside of Dublin is pure *****, if you still want me to email you map of meath let me know

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭crazyasafox

Hi Talla
    That would be great if you could,I not looking for to much detail it is just a map that shows all the major roads and towns/villages as I need it to use on one of the irishwan sites as a node map.IF you could save it as a jpeg and start it say from N Dublin upwards that would be great
    Thanks alot
    Jono

Hi jono,
    Pm me ur email address an i'll email that off to u

Pm'd you talla

email sent johno

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Just noticed this after getting your PM.

I've attached one from AR2002. Should be better than that terrible 2003.

If you need it zoomed in/different area or anything, let me know.

Thanks for all your help lads
    Jono

Advertisement