Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Installing BF and updates correctly?

Options
  • 20-04-2003 9:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

Ok guys is there any particular order i need to install Bf and the patches? ie Ive installed BF and version 1.31 patch.
    Is this correct or do i need to install 1.2 and 1.3 previously?
    What about Desert Combat?
    Ive got the alpha version but same thing should i have beta version installed first?
    Hope you guys know what i mean.
    Since i seen BF and Desert combat in action today at megalan,WOW is all i can say.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

No... you just need to install the latest patch ... v1.31.

You only need the most recent version of DC (.3N) for it to work. You can download it or get a copy of it from some of us. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

As winters said, just get the latest, there is no 'update' for BF, theres just 'patch x.xx'

btw - alpha comes before beta ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 DCULLY666

Cheers guys,got it all installed :)
    Im getting really good pings on UK servers 60-80 on my isdn not bad at all.
    I used to play BF before any patches came out but with patches and of course DC its a totally new experience:)
    I tried via all seeing eye to join Irish server 193.120.102.11:23000 [i think?] but got no response from it :(
    Thanks guys for replies.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭Washout

Originally posted by DCULLY666

I tried via all seeing eye to join Irish server 193.120.102.11:23000 [i think?] but got no response from it :(
    Thanks guys for replies.

Whats the all seeing eye you refer to?

Advertisement