Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why Homophobes should be shot

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

If Pep is reading this... this post above would be the reason that the original poster got banned methinks.

I find some of the jokes adequate but the glaring insults using the words poof and faggots to name two, to be highly insulting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭swiss

if you don't like it go straight, ya hawk!

ROFL

User banned from this board. Probably indefinitely.

Either you're trolling or you subscribe to the whole 'theory' (and I use the term loosely) that homosexuality is a choice. I don't object to other opinions that I might not necessarily agree with on homosexuality, but you will engage in civil discussion, or not at all.

This thread is going downhill fast. Right now if it continues in this manner it will be quickly locked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

IP details sent to users Network Admin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Originally posted by Shinji
    One big worry which I think a lot of gay people share is the concern that when they come out, other people will see their sexuality as the key defining element of their personality - that they'll no longer be "Joe", but they'll be "Gay Joe", and that's them in a nice neat shoebox for life.
    I used to have a friend we all called "Straight Dave" as he was the only Dave in our circle that was straight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 526 ✭✭✭dendenz

A couple of my friends are gay, coloured, etc etc. , we are a [retty mixed bunch which is cool, we gain an insight into different ways of thinking etc. and that helps us understand

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Understand what ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 526 ✭✭✭dendenz

....how we can all get along, apologies I have to get into the habit of finsihing sentences

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 729 ✭✭✭popinfresh

Personally, I'm against homophobic'phobics (you could say i'm a homophobic'phobic'phobic :)). The thoughts of well er whatever way it is that gay ppl express their love is just just nasty. And most men don't like to comprehend this, therefore the isolate themselves from gay people

Advertisement