Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any word on Sonia?

Options
  • 21-04-2003 4:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Hey everyone,

First post to this board. I'm a regular viewer of the forums on the IAAF website but it's nice to finally get a board with a truly Irish perspective. Well done.

I'm just wondering if anyone has any news on what our Sonia is up to? I haven't heard much since she the news of her injury before the World XC. Although in a recent interview about Paula Radcliffe, Gerard Hartman said that he was treating Sonia the same day that he treated Paula following her collision with a cyclist before the London Marathon. Does this mean she is still injured?

Usually at this stage of the year, we'd have heard something of her exploits down under. She would normally have a few 3000s under her belt about now.

Anyone have any info?
    Happy Easter,
    Séamus

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

hi newbie-lol!

just thought i would welcome you, i am fairly new myself!
    word on sonia?-i havnt heard anything to date either. well she has 2 children and all, so you no they may be all full time job!!! lol

hope you get ur info on sonia from someone who does know!

happy easter to u to and c u around

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭MartinNutty

Saw this article on the Unison site: ATHLETICS : Sonia hopes for 'Mini' revival (Registration Required).

Advertisement