Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

caps??

Options
  • 21-04-2003 10:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭

Its important to ask the question will Eircom/Esat charge if you go over the cap.... if not your paying 12.95 extra for a domain only if you go with via?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

why be arsed with a cap when you dont need to have one

the simple fact is esat or eircon can turn around one month and slap you with a huge bill out of the blue if you risk going over the cap something like 1 euro a meg or something screw that

via all the way i just sent away for the forms to sign up with them
    i suggest u do that same if your a heavy user other wise maybe esat will do u when they launch in may

• Registered Users Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭Rancid

Nope!
    I'm paying for the luxury of not having to watch either the clock or my downloads!

Even if Eircom haven't started charging for going over the cap yet.... do you really honestly think that when they have you hooked up to a 12 month contract... that they're gonna ignore another way to fleece you???

Via are offering real flat-rate access.
    I signed up last Thursday! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Im going to have a chat with Via today to try and get sorted out. Im sick of the ****e Eircom have put me through over the years and Ill be fooked if there getting any more money out of me unless I have no other choice. And now it seems I do :)

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭MrB

It's just a shame that Eircon are still going to be getting a large chunk of your DSL money anyway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭DSLinAbsentia

...but not ALL of your dosh... I guess that comes with a feel good factor!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

where can i get info on via do they have a webby or anything like that?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

www.netsource.ie

enquiries@netsource.ie

I'm paying for the luxury of not having to watch either the clock or my downloads!

Sigh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭OHP

Originally posted by MrB
    It's just a shame that Eircon are still going to be getting a large chunk of your DSL money anyway!
    Not my money I failed their Copper Wire Test! huh! :rolleyes:

OHP

Advertisement