Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place to offload a lot of 2nd hand cds??

Options
  • 22-04-2003 11:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭

Hi folks, I'm looking to get rid of about 400 cds which I will basically never listen to again, mostly 90s indie stuff and some blues, is there anywhere in Dublin that would take that many cds off my hands? Three euro each would do me fine, or about a grand for the lot - so far mates think I should try Final Vinyl near the Bleeding Horse there.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭Mr. Fancypants

Try www.freebird.ie

They will buy entire collections and i think they will come to your house to appraise them if it warrants.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

I know you probably couldnt be bothered but if you typed a list I would certinally take a few off you.
    Alternativly I saw a crowd advertising in the buy and sell that buy peoples entire colections.You e-mail them a list they give you a price and the come and collect them I cant for the life of me think of the name but if you buy a copy of the buy and sell they could be advertising in it again as ive seen them in two seperate issues.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭MAC_E

Final Vinyl on Camden street. They always have a sign up requested old cds and records.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Derek, I'll be typing up a list in the next few nights as my boss wants some of them too, and I figured I'd drop into Freebird/Final Vinyl too, rather than have them tromping out to my gaff etc. - I'll email it to you when done and you can have a gander.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,519 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Hi TwoShedsJackson,

I'd love to see that list when you have it done.

- Dave.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

Thanks always on the lookout to expand my collection

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

OK the list is done - it's a 44k word doc so the two of you and anyone else who's interested mail me at hickeyc@hotmail.com and I'll send it on.

Advertisement