Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

you want guitar??

• 22-04-2003 12:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

hello
    eletric guitar player here.
    Does anyone want any guitar on there projects?
    I got my POD and a nice plank and although I got my own project going I would love to add a bit of leccy guitar to your tunes.
    Any style of music, nothing serious, I just want to broaden my horizons and maybe get into a few different styles. From just hooking up once for a one off session to beyond....
    any acoustic singer/songwriters or DJ's or sampler heads want a bit of guitar.Just tell me wot you want me to play, I aint hendrix but I can make it sound nice sometimes :D

Advertisement