Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Who will end up top Premiership scorer?

• 22-04-2003 5:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭

Hmm an interesting question?
    R V Nistelrooy methinks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

have to agree with you there but is it just premiership goals or all competitions???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭sikes

have to say i think it will be beattie. What a striker and personally think he is better than Van N..

He has four games left,Arsenal, Charlton, Manc City and Bolton.

I can see him scoring in all of those and for Van Nist. he has 3 games spurs, charlton and everton.

Its between Henry and Beattie in my books but i think Beattie will get it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,066 ✭✭✭BKtje

Henry personally will just out do Beattie imo...unless Beattie gets a hatrick vs the arse :)

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Originally posted by B-K-DzR
    unless Beattie gets a hatrick vs the arse :)
    LOL... hopefully so. I'd like to see Beattie get it, with RVN in close second.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 646 ✭✭✭John2002

I hope to god its Van Nistelroy cos I stand to win €100 if he's top ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭Gaffo

Don't think V. Nis can make it. He's on 20 goals with three games left and Henry and Beattie are both on 22, and both have four games left. I think Henry might just nick it. Amazing for a striker who takes the corner kicks for the team. Suppose his free kicks make up for the chances missed on corners.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 646 ✭✭✭John2002

Originally posted by Gaffo
    Don't think V. Nis can make it. He's on 20 goals with three games left and Henry and Beattie are both on 22, and both have four games left. I think Henry might just nick it. Amazing for a striker who takes the corner kicks for the team. Suppose his free kicks make up for the chances missed on corners.

I'd say you're right. I made the bet not realising it was Premiership goals only. If it had been total goals I would cleaned up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭Space Coyote

i forgot to put a poll in when i was doing the thread. ah well, i was thinking there again (scary) and i think mr. beattie might just top the scorers charts. (obviously Ruud is gonna get the most goals overall, he's on feckin 41 at the moment) if JB does then he deserves the boot, or whatever they get and also a medal, like the 2003 fa cup winners one. i hope he gets it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

I think it will be Ruud van Nistelrooy with Henry in close 2nd with Beattie in 3rd.

Advertisement