Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New HD and GFX card

• 22-04-2003 5:08pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,972 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Right I've got €300 to spend on the above and am looking for recommendations. Will need a card that will play latest games etc:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

I think komplett have a seagate 80Gb 7200rpm 2mb cache hdd on special this week for about €100 seems like a good deal, that leaves me with €200 hundred for the graphics card for which i would recommend a 128mb radeon 9500 card, a pro version if you can afford it.

also there is a western digital 80Gb 7200 rpm hdd for about 120 on komplett but has an 8mb cache don't know how much difference it makes but hear the larger cache can be useful for quickly accessing saved games and stuff.

Advertisement