Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

QuakeLords '98 Schedule - Week 1 Posted

Options
  • 18-05-1998 8:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

Just to let you guys know Ive put the week 1 schedule. All is in place, well almost :), there may be a change in servers so ill let you know asap if it is.

MindPhuck

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Cool update Eric,

the compo is looking very sharp. It'll be nice meeting Sujoy.

One thing though - how rigid is the schedule? The games are scheduled very early in the day. My line has like 50% pl around that time but it usually goes down by evening time. I think in general servers are less laggy later at night. Have ye ever decided the story with lpb's and how much lag they add (see devores posting). It's a valid point from my pov seeing as I'll be connecting from a cafe which will be busy at 5:pm and there's a good chance I'll be looking at a disconnect symbol for 15 minutes.

Oh - Bunny, Reaper, Ser, Zero, Mickah, koopa, MP and Overlord - how come you haven't sent in an entry to the DM4 god event - it'll only last a couple of hours. We've a few ninja entries but it'd be nice to have the best there. Are ye chicken? There's a prize of 100 pounds for the winner.

: Hi Guys,

: Just to let you guys know Ive put the week 1 schedule. All is in place, well almost :), there may be a change in servers so ill let you know asap if it is.

: MindPhuck

: Oh - Bunny, Reaper, Ser, Zero, Mickah, koopa, MP and Overlord - how come you haven't sent in an entry to the DM4 god event - it'll only last a couple of hours. We've a few ninja entries but it'd be nice to have the best there. Are ye chicken? There's a prize of 100 pounds for the winner.

Actually I forgot Alan, Rhob and Beast are also really good at dm4. Here's the link to that cool sounding 1 night compo:

: Oh - Bunny, Reaper, Ser, Zero, Mickah, koopa, MP and Overlord - how come you haven't sent in an entry to the DM4 god event - it'll only last a couple of hours. We've a few ninja entries but it'd be nice to have the best there. Are ye chicken? There's a prize of 100 pounds for the winner.

Actually I forgot Alan, Rhob and Beast are also really good at dm4. Here's the link to that cool sounding 1 night compo:

: Cool update Eric,

: the compo is looking very sharp. It'll be nice meeting Sujoy.

: One thing though - how rigid is the schedule? The games are scheduled very early in the day. My line has like 50% pl around that time but it usually goes down by evening time. I think in general servers are less laggy later at night. Have ye ever decided the story with lpb's and how much lag they add (see devores posting). It's a valid point from my pov seeing as I'll be connecting from a cafe which will be busy at 5:pm and there's a good chance I'll be looking at a disconnect symbol for 15 minutes.

: : Hi Guys,

: : Just to let you guys know Ive put the week 1 schedule. All is in place, well almost :), there may be a change in servers so ill let you know asap if it is.

: : MindPhuck

Yes yes yes Jim. Put me down.
    Question to yourself and Eric, what provisions are being made for people doing exams? And yes, I AM asking for special treatment for all people making sacrifices to study.

Advertisement