Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sky one/Mix rant (schedule changes!)

• 22-04-2003 6:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭

Below is a copy of an email i just sent to sky. Anyone else pissed off about schedule changes they keep throwing at us without warning?
    Hi

Sorry this might be a bit of a rant. I recently sent a mail about how unhappy i was Jeremiah was moved from 10pm on Sky mondays one to 1:50 am the next morning. It was on again the next day at 10 on Sky one mix so that was fine. Recently i have been unable to watch TV on Mondays so I watched Enterprise - Alias - Jeremiah on Sky one mix the next day.. that was fine.. imagine my absolute Horror today when i noticed only Enterprise is on tonight at 8 on sky one mix!!! No Alias and NO Jeremiah?? These are my 3 fave programs and 2 of them i will miss out on. Jeremiah i can get away with as the story does not interconnect too much each week.. but Alias!! If you miss an ep of Alias you are left lost! And the worst thing is you have replaced these fine shows with absolute CRAP!!!

Im not very happy with Sky at the moment. You did a great thing with Sky one mix and now seem to have lost the plot completely. Please get something sorted out... You dont even seem to have Sky one mix listed in your online schedule so i cant see right now if they are back to normal next week.. i will check the EPG later tonight when it updates. I have to ask.. WHY??? Why change? Who would rather watch re-runs of crap like Ibiza uncovered instead of Jeremiah? Who would watch police docs (re-runs probably) instead of Alias and Jeremiah on sky one mix???? Once Enterprise is over tonight im turning off Sky as there is nothing worth watching

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭Charles Slane

Alias wasn't on Sky One last night (possibly because of Easter), hence no repeat on Sky One Mix tonight. However it's back to usual next week. Jeremiah is also back on next Tuesday on Sky One Mix (according to Digiguide).

Hope this cheers you up.:) :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Nice one Charles Slane :D

That does cheer me up... wonder will they respond to the mail? they did to the last one but did not say much. Still its a lot of messing about and no warnings that they will not show stuff..
    I used to watch Earth final conflict during the week and then it dissapeared... 6 months later im looking at TV on a saturday at 6 or something and there it is... at first i figured it was a repeat... but no.. brand new eps.. bastards switched to a stupid time and date with no warning!! So i lost track of it all together. Shame as i liked it.

Advertisement