Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Perfect Woman

Options
  • 22-04-2003 7:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭

I'm not a chauv ... I swear :p

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭Hells_Fury

OK ..... check out the link first and then finish the sentences ;)

1. honest the gagging was from the pleasure

2. If you drink a bit more you'll can pass out and we don't HAVE to have sex.

3. Be sure to use the electric shaver , I like the way it vibrates

4. My boyfriend will be here any minute

5. Wait until I grab a match first though !

6. Your gone playing golf all the time anyhow so I know you won't care

7. it's so much easier to push you out the window that way

8. I love watching those tightends in even tighter clothes bent over like that ..... the beer helps me to forget your not one

9. I'll let you look at it when I'm done

10. Maybe you can learn how it's SUPPOSE to be done

11. and I can tell you whats wrong with them

12. Maybe the cute neighbor next door will come give me a hand

13. I could really use another day with my boyfriend

14. See the hickey on her thigh ..... I left it there

15. My boyfriend is MUCH bigger and he always manages

16. The cute mechanic said he'd throw in a free "lube" job also

17. She showed me how to mix sleeping pills into your food

18. I bent three last time while beating you for forgetting my birthday.

19. Besides it will take time to build the bonfire from your things.

20. By the time your done with the movie , beer and joints you'll be passed out and she'll be all mine

21. I hear Tammy got a new job there..... you remember Tammy don't you ?

22. Besides the customers get nervous when you sit there and glare at them like that

23. Your starting to make my breast sore anyhow

24. Anything to trigger that gag reflex

25. It makes it so much easier to get the rope around your neck that way.

Honestly though ..... I'm not THAT big of a B*tch as I agree with over half of it ( wicked smile )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LoneGunM@n

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭honeymonster

Where can I get me one of those? Is there like a shop?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

ROFL

Originally posted by de5p0i1er
    Women have sex when they want,
    Men have sex when they can.

I DISAGREE !!! That is not always true !! :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Originally posted by Hells_Fury
    I DISAGREE !!! That is not always true !! :(
    It is for 99% of the population :)

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Originally posted by Pugsley
    It is for 99% of the population :)
    I'd say its a little more than 99% Possibly 99.7%

I DISAGREE !!! That is not always true !!
    If a woman looks hard enough she will find a man/woman willing to help out, no matter what they were like.

If a woman looks hard enough she will find a man/woman willing to help out, no matter what they were like.

And if she's in a monogamous relationship don't you feel that would be wrong. In my case I get it where I can , he gets it where he wants . I'm not about to end the relationship because of it though and I'm not about to sleep around just because I could get it elsewhere if I so chose.

(groan) was suppose to read WHEN I CAN and WHEN HE WANTS .......... (sigh) I give up !

• Advertisement

WHEN I CAN and WHEN HE WANTS
    Next time you want to get layed call him and tell him and see what he does.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭DriftingRain

He he he Hells Fury FUNNY FUNNY!!!

Actuallt I don't really have a problem with the watching football and drinking beer part. I think there were three there I didn't have a prob with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Originally posted by DriftingRain
    He he he Hells Fury FUNNY FUNNY!!!

Actuallt I don't really have a problem with the watching football and drinking beer part. I think there were three there I didn't have a prob with.

Screw that! A girl into science who likes football and beer.... I'm sold....

(note: tongue in cheek)

Next time you want to get layed call him and tell him and see what he does.

:D Call from one room to the next ?? :D We usually try to go to bed at the same time so it's ...... "Are you ready to go to bed .... TO SLEEP ?" or "I"ll cuddle you , but I'm tired" ( remember this is HIM saying this) or he's got something important outside he needs to work on because he's getting harrassed in the house . He knows not to tease unless he's serious , because even if he isn't .....I AM. I've learn to bide my time , patience has it rewards ..... but sometimes it's VERY frustrating. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

uve 69 posts :D

Yes and it's SUCH a lovely number :D ... so I thought I'd leave it for a few days ......now it's time for it to go ;)

Ok this is boring me now. I don't want to discuss your life over an internet board and I'm not going to get into an arguement over a sig, its a joke not to be taken seriously most women find it funny your making a big deal over it, don't take it so seriously, no-one else does.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 718 ✭✭✭hells angels

:D Call from one room to the next ?? :D We usually try to go to bed at the same time so it's ...... "Are you ready to go to bed .... TO SLEEP ?" or "I"ll cuddle you , but I'm tired" ( remember this is HIM saying this) or he's got something important outside he needs to work on because he's getting harrassed in the house . He knows not to tease unless he's serious , because even if he isn't .....I AM. I've learn to bide my time , patience has it rewards ..... but sometimes it's VERY frustrating. :)

Ok you've got 3 choices...

1. Get a new fella...

2. Get a vibrater...

3. or Give me your address!!

....3 is your best option by far.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭EdBanger

Ok I think I see the problem here. There is a common missperception that you should have sex at night in bed, and only then. Now while the bed is warm confortable and usualy privite, it is far from the only option. maybe you might try suprising him some time and some where diffrent, just try to avoid geting arrested/in the newspapers ;¬)

Advertisement