Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

please recommend similar games to Medal of Honour to a novice

Options
  • 22-04-2003 9:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

I have just finished playing medal of honour and found it very very excellent I would be very grateful for directions to similar miliary shooter games [I have played half life, op flashpoint, quake, ] I am buying battlefield 1942, thanks in advance for any tips

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

BF1942, and the mod Desert Combat, all the fun on LAN you will need for a good while, if you have a few m8s you go to LANs alot with learn to do stunts (jeep launching etc), and you can have fun for ages, me and a few friends have a few of our stunt videos all done etc with music n credits, but we havent uploaded them (none of us have webspace). Their not bad stunt video's, Ive seen a right lock of them and we have beaten most of the stunts we have seen (we have launched a prone engineers 3squares [on the map, way outta viewing range] with just 4 engineers TNT).

• Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

MOH:Spearhead or MOH:Pacific or whatever the expansion pack is called. You can pretty much gaurentee they'll be as **** as MOH:AA

UT on budget and America's Army? Alien VS Pred 2

• Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭Washout

im dying to try out alien vs pred 2
    looks the besknees

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

RTCW and 50 million mods
    Deadly Dozen 2 (strangley playable and fun but all reviews say its cack i thought it was good)

Spearhead and RTR arent worth buying.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭dieselfreak

Solider of Forture 2 is well worth a look. Single player as a plot to follow etc and the multiplayer is great craic...

bought the original for a few quid the other day... I must say they come along quite a bit since.

• Advertisement
Advertisement