Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Frames at Glastonbury

Options
  • 22-04-2003 11:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

The Glasto website has The Frames down to play Friday at Glastonbury so I emailed theframes.ie and they confirmed it. So bloody chuffed. Any other frames fans going to Glasto at all this year?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭hell Kat

hell yeh! hahaha nice one!
    see ya there!
    - or not, but unno, enjoy it anyway!
    and word to all the wise out there - if ur goin to glasto this yr r ny other big fest check out the "noise" section in the info part on the glasto website.
    maintain ur hearin music lovers! its the way to show u really love it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭lamda

All the way to Glastonbury and what do you get? The Frames?!?
    Dear God!!!:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

yup lets hope they don't come back!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭beretta

deadly buzz. can't wait for glasto this year. and with glen & co. there it's going to be even more spectacular. roll on june 25th....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭stez

Yipee, get them outta Ireland as much as possible. Everywhere I turn I see Hansards mug. Now he's doin poxy ads for that crap album on RTE.
    Speakin of which, I caught the one with Mundy, I nearly slit me wrists. And I saw Mundy again, in a state of stonedness, when I stumbled accidentally on Prat Kenny's Late Late Show, with the Afro Celts. He couldn't sing for **** and had as much stage presence as a budgie on crutches.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Imaal

Some of the crap coming out of 'the latest' irish artists makes you want to deny that we have any sort of connection with the music world.
    ugh! shudder!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 penhelli

Check out Fairuza. They're gonna show the world how Irish people can rock: www.fairuzamusic.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

Originally posted by lamda
    All the way to Glastonbury and what do you get? The Frames?!?
    Dear God!!!:eek:

Its not as if you've never seen them before either.. going all the way to glastonbury and seeing the frames (and in the process missing 10 other acts at the same time), really makes you wonder.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Imaal

I think hansard sings to torture us and so he can hear the sound of his own voice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭lamda

Originally posted by penhelli
    Check out Fairuza. They're gonna show the world how Irish people can rock: www.fairuzamusic.com

Yeh, you like Fairuza!
    WE GET IT!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭Shorty

Originally posted by stez
    Yipee, get them outta Ireland as much as possible. Everywhere I turn I see Hansards mug. Now he's doin poxy ads for that crap album on RTE.
    Speakin of which, I caught the one with Mundy, I nearly slit me wrists. And I saw Mundy again, in a state of stonedness, when I stumbled accidentally on Prat Kenny's Late Late Show, with the Afro Celts. He couldn't sing for **** and had as much stage presence as a budgie on crutches.

How come this is left up, but Raggamuffins one word reply of "Ha!" was deleted?

Can we start a poll to have this thread renamed "Phantom message board does 180". Oh how the mighty have fallen, poor Glen! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

i love the frames

but

i do get annoyed seeing mr hansard everywhere too

still, in my most humble of opinions they're a feckin great band

• Closed Accounts Posts: 655 ✭✭✭Raggamuffin

Glen's sucha tosser..
    he wears scarfs indoors, in pubs???

and also uses TERRIBLE metaphors...

Advertisement