Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

worst drivers

Options
  • 23-04-2003 1:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭

Anybody been watching Britain's worst drivers on Bravo (weeknights 6:30)? It's shocking stuff.

One guy's written off 30 cars! Personnaly after writing off the first three or four I'd start to think that maybe driving isn't for me. Once I passed the two dozen mark, I'd hope somebody would burn my license.

Another dozy bitch has had 24 accidents. "4 of them weren't my fault. laughs" OMG you vapid bovine - get off the fupping road!

There's three other women on it and none of the women seem to be able to tell left from right, or control a car.

Timid Tim and Adjif should be removed from the gene pool.

Joeseph (who actually drives quite well) needs a testicle donor.

That blond twat needs some sense beaten into him.

The craziest thing about the show is that all the people hold full licences. One's been driving for 30 years! "I haven't parallel parked since 1987." None of them seem to give a toss that their driving is terrible and most of them seem to think it's a laugh. I can't believe after seeing the show the lot of them aren't bannen from driving.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

I've watched it a few times - certainly worth watching for the entertainment value.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

I swear Becky is retarded. She defintly has some learning problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

methinks 'Kay' is the new Maureen (you should all remember Maureen from another certain driving program).

How many times now has Quentin had to try to calm her down when shes lost it because she couldnt pull off the most basic driving move?

Funny show, best bit so far was the night driving where whatshisname blondey mc 30 cars was raging because Kay beat him to the finish... classic TV moment there :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

I saw another ep the other night. The young chap won the best driver prize that week. The poor guy nearly cried when they handed him the keys to the Lada as his prize:D

• Registered Users Posts: 78,387 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Originally posted by Blitzkrieger
    Another dozy bitch has had 24 accidents. "4 of them weren't my fault. laughs" OMG you vapid bovine - get off the fupping road!
    Hmmm in 20+ years I've been in 20+ incidents and one of them was my fault (€30 damage + bust lip).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

Originally posted by Victor
    Hmmm in 20+ years I've been in 20+ incidents and one of them was my fault (€30 damage + bust lip).

hmmmm not great, i mean that seems more than unlucky.

one a year, how's this year going?

Originally posted by Gideon
    hmmmm not great, i mean that seems more than unlucky. one a year, how's this year going?
    So far OK, they have actually tended to com in groups (run / reversed over 3 times in a month once).

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Originally posted by Victor

When you say 'my fault' does this imply that because you're a pedestrian, it's never your fault? ;)

I take you at your word :)

Funnily enough, I believe everyone should be forced to drive a 125cc motorbike for a year before getting a car. You learn so much more......

• Registered Users Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

so who do you all reckon is the most guilty group of road users?
    motorbikes?
    cyclists?
    old women?
    etc...

Originally posted by seamus
    When you say 'my fault' does this imply that because you're a pedestrian, it's never your fault? ;)
    No. When the other car pulled out of a side street, running a red light, it's wasn't my fault. When my father braked excessively and I (age 10) was thrown over the seat, it's wasn't my fault. When a mother is distracted by her kids on the school run and pulled out of a side road in front of my bike without looking, it's wasn't my fault. When a van pulled into a junction and then reversed on me as I crossed behind it, it's wasn't my fault.

When I wasn't watching the car in front and I hit it as he braked, it was my fault.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Originally posted by uberwolf

old women?

Well if you were watching the show, you're almost right. Just drop the 'old' part....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

Originally posted by Blitzkrieger
    Well if you were watching the show, you're almost right. Just drop the 'old' part....
    Aww nuts... I was gonna say that :D

Advertisement