Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats a good game for the GBA

Options
  • 23-04-2003 10:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭

Im gettin a GBA SP soon any games that people want to recomend?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭deadl0ck

Advance Wars
    Metroid Fusion
    Street Fighter Aplha 3
    Super Puzzle Fighter
    Golden Sun
    Zelda: A Link to the past

Your best bet is to download VisualBoy advance and try out some games before you buy them

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Mario Kart Advance
    Bubble Bobble: Old+New

oh yes

• Registered Users Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭long_b

Try Game Rankings - you can list the top GBA games - it gives reviews too !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭Lorax

evolution skateboarding
    tony hawk 2 and 3
    matt hoffmans pro bmx 2

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Advance wars will keep you occupied. I'm still playing it and have it for about 6 months now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭TheAlmightyArse

If you've got some other people to play with, ChuChu Rocket! is absolutely fantastic, and dirt cheap to boot. I haven't played the GBA port of Yoshi's Island (or Mario Advance 3, as it's been renamed), but the SNES original remains one of my favourite games. As well as Zelda: A Link to the Past, obviously.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,377 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

If you like mario then mario advance 2 + 3 are great although they are exact ports of the snes originals. Advance 1 is a load of smeg.

The castlevania games are also great.

Advertisement