Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GLB Accommodation

Options
  • 23-04-2003 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78,385 ✭✭✭✭

I got this PM today, does anyone want to comment?
    Poster wrote on 23-04-2003 11:11:
    Victor hi,

do you know of any sites that look after accommodation for the above? If you do and you could let me know I'd appreciate it.

Cheers
    Sorry, I don't, it's never something I thought about or knew existed. I'm sure some of the 'gay'er (I hate lables :() websites out there would be able to help. If you find any, I'll consider them for the sticky list.

While I am perfectly willing to allow anyone set up their own domestic circumstances, a little bit of me is uncomfortable with allowing "gay people only" ad.s (I might consider "gay friendly" ad.s) lest I also get "whites only" or "aliens only", but I think it's "normal" for some women to insist on only sharing with other women. I won't allow a commercial landlord discriminate (a commercial arrangement), only residents (householder / tenant - a domestic arrangement). I suppose either there is that little bit of bigot in us all or maybe it's a genuine case of splitting hairs.

I did at one point have to delete an ad. here which was more suited to the personal columns than accommodation. :)

Comments

Advertisement