Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Prediction Time: Man utd Vs Real

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

Yeah I actually tipped Milan at the start of the season, and I hope they do it. Madrid get better as the tournament progresses though, saving their best performances for the latter stages, like Juve do, no matter what Man Utd supporters say about having beat them twice.

The colour, atmosphere, and passion at the two Milan-Inter games will be breathtaking. It might not have the hatred that Rome does, but a semi final will be an immense tie to win for either side, and I think Milan will do it narrowly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭Jake303

Originally posted by Waylander
    I agree Barthez was well out of position for both the first and third goal. Having said that, fair dues to Ronaldo who had the where withall to put both of them away. I think real are a great team, but were slightly lucky to get through to the next round. Over the course of both games United had alot more chances on target, unfortunately Barthez had a bad night last night and allowed in two goals that would not normally get past him. As for those saying real had another gear to go up last night, you are talking ars*, bear in mind that United won last night and only lost by one goal over two legs. Real were on the ropes for several periods during the game as were united for other periods

Jasus, do you Man U types ever take the blinkers off?
    Real were streets ahead of Man U in the two legs, there was no comparison in the type of football being played by both teams, just look at the difference in the quality of the goals as an example
    :rolleyes:

As for Juve I think they will push Real all the way but but I hope Real go through or the final (all Italian) will be the most boring in years, probably ending in a 0-0 draw and being sorted by penalties.

Advertisement