Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hibs Panel is sad....how come I only saw that post now....?

Options
  • 20-05-1998 10:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭

<center>zerosmall.gif</center>

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭SeP

nice one man!

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

: : Mickah,Carnate,Nemises and Mindphuck 4 crap inc players can make the irish team?????
    : : Devore and Gandalf on the CA team?????
    : : No wonder we lost to a THIRD division clan
    : : pah
    : :In fact the only reason they're on the team is because Zero is the team manager and is friends with them NOTHING to do with their playing ability as they dont have much.

: You're a bit sad posting stuff to the board when you don't have the balls to put your name to it. The HP panel I have picked is exactly as I want it. There isnt any other modemer I would stick in there, apart from DonRon who I am adding to the panel, and maybe Cream if he was interested.
    : As for four INC on the panel....it's nothing to do with the clan first of all, in the same way there are 5 CT and 4 nD on the LPB team.
    : We had a game to test out the above players, and I was sitting BEHIND MP watching him play and manage his team and he was fucckin rockin. Mickah was cleaning up for his team, leaving even Braincell licking his wounds after it. Nemesis and Carnate might be a little out of practise but they are great team players and constantly tell their team everything going on. That's the reason for the panel.
    : It's kinda hard to talk to a lamer like yourself who can't even put his name to a posting.
    : Devore and Gandalf : I'll be straight up with you. I play CA a LOT and generally haul ass on it, because there is a surprising level of muppetry on the server. Devore is a fuccking brilliant CA player, he beat me one on one in CA on the LAN here once, and he usually comes out more or less on top in the CA game, as does Gandalf.
    : The hibs panel isn't a little fucckin tea party that I invite only my friends to. It's sposed to represent the country, and at the moment, the LPB team is doing a great job on that. The HP team has to be sorted out, and some will be taken on, some will be dropped.
    : But no anonymous lamer tells me how to do my job.

True. But Mr. Anonymous bloke had an underlying point. There has been some muppetry going on in the HIBS which needs to be stamped on quickly. Like Von, disconnecting, so he could reconnect to record a demo, finding his place snatched instantly by Carnate. This behaviour isn't on.

Reaper - Not expecting to get invited to Quakefest '98.

Advertisement