Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP please

Options
  • 23-04-2003 9:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭

For some reason when i now after boot up of my pc as soon as i try to open any windows, i get window explorer has encountered a serious error and will now close and similarly when trying to launch IE i get IE has encountered a serious error on and will now close, i am running XP Pro and have no encountered this before nor am i running that i haven't run previously, (although i did seem to have a slight problem installing nero last night) and at the moment i am running from msn explorer.

thanks Data

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 479 ✭✭phoenix2181

reinstall or a restore should do the trick if it only started happening in the last few days

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

thanx for the suggestion but no joy, also i can't uninstall anything as i can't get into the control panel, any ideas anyone, i really don't fancy a reformat?

Advertisement