Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apology to Sep .... blah blah blah

Options
  • 19-05-1998 8:17pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 1,863 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I went a bit overboard there because Sep had just totally annoyed the sh*te out of me on Irc. He does have a tendancy to go On and on and on and Ariston. Ah well sorry and all that rubbish :)

Just stop annoying me.

Oh and Thinker I was only messing with you the other day on that server.Dont take it so seriously man its only a game.Sort of.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

: I went a bit overboard there because Sep had just totally annoyed the sh*te out of me on Irc. He does have a tendancy to go On and on and on and Ariston. Ah well sorry and all that rubbish :)

: Just stop annoying me.

: Oh and Thinker I was only messing with you the other day on that server.Dont take it so seriously man its only a game.Sort of.

hey slaan
    wtf do i ever do to u on IRC(and i apologise if i DID do something mate), i spend my time trying to make peace when all u wanna do is kick - ban me!! wtf is with that??
    i do go on and on and on sometimes but its all in the name of a good laff!
    anyway
    later man
    SeP

: hey slaan
    : wtf do i ever do to u on IRC(and i apologise if i DID do something mate), i spend my time trying to make peace when all u wanna do is kick - ban me!! wtf is with that??
    : i do go on and on and on sometimes but its all in the name of a good laff!
    : anyway
    : later man
    : SeP

No offense, but judging by your posts, reading that
    stuff real-time would strain even the most patient
    of people.. :)

Teeth.

: : hey slaan
    : : wtf do i ever do to u on IRC(and i apologise if i DID do something mate), i spend my time trying to make peace when all u wanna do is kick - ban me!! wtf is with that??
    : : i do go on and on and on sometimes but its all in the name of a good laff!
    : : anyway
    : : later man
    : : SeP

: No offense, but judging by your posts, reading that
    : stuff real-time would strain even the most patient
    : of people.. :)

I'm not noted for my patience, and I had no problems reading it! :)

Thinker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭SeP

dr. teeth
    u dont even fuking know me!!
    come talk to me on IRC
    neway, do i care (well kinda but....)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭FlavorFlav

: : hey slaan
    : : wtf do i ever do to u on IRC(and i apologise if i DID do something mate), i spend my time trying to make peace when all u wanna do is kick - ban me!! wtf is with that??
    : : i do go on and on and on sometimes but its all in the name of a good laff!
    : : anyway
    : : later man
    : : SeP

: No offense, but judging by your posts, reading that
    : stuff real-time would strain even the most patient
    : of people.. :)

: Teeth.

I'm with Mr.T, you're sapping my bw, sep u spa.

FlvrFlv

• Advertisement

: : : hey slaan
    : : : wtf do i ever do to u on IRC(and i apologise if i DID do something mate), i spend my time trying to make peace when all u wanna do is kick - ban me!! wtf is with that??
    : : : i do go on and on and on sometimes but its all in the name of a good laff!
    : : : anyway
    : : : later man
    : : : SeP

: : No offense, but judging by your posts, reading that
    : : stuff real-time would strain even the most patient
    : : of people.. :)

: I'm not noted for my patience, and I had no problems reading it! :)

: Thinker.

Face it, Sep's spelling and grammar is perfect compared to Ser's.... I'm currently developing a complex lexical analyser to interpret Ser's emails.

Advertisement