Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

TV5 On Sky

• 23-04-2003 10:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

I know that TV5 is available on UK Sky TV but is it available on Sky in Ireland as part of the Entertainment pack?

Comments

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,051 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

yes it is available on the €26.99 p/m package

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

Or FREEEE on an old Sky analog receiver pointed at 13E instead of 19E,
    Along with France5/Arte, BBC World TV, DW TV (English & German like BBC World) and RAI1,2,3

Or free on Digtial from 19E Digital.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭Icehouse

Arte and TV5 (which is in fact a compilation of stuff from France 2, 3 and TF1 terrestrial channels) are certainly the best French TV - none of the Qui Veut Gagner Des Millions and Star Academy guff etc. I was gutted when TV5 launced scrambled on Sky - maybe they'll reconsider if the BBC are successful in their new venture. TV5's original policy was to be worldwide and free, promoting the French language and culture. The French government ordered that a similar French news channel should launch this year as well - I think it'll be run by TV5 with LCI and Radio France (France Infos) and will more than likely at some satge appear on Sky, hopefully FTA.

Advertisement