Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has normal service been resumed?

Options
  • 24-04-2003 12:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭

Is the Astronomy _in_ Ireland forum back up and running? If so what are the new ground rules?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 loveheartsandnicotine

rules? asronomy has no rules..thats why we love it.if u want to chat pure astronomy thendo and if not? well
    try astrophysics....i dunno how can there be rules in science?..yeah yeah silly qustion.......but when u have time? gimme the answer

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

Dunno. Think the premise was that we all play nice and leave politics out of this and get down to some real astronomy chat.

I'm ok with that. 'cept I don't have much time for forums anymore!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

Hmmm... I guess Dev is filtering posts.

<aye but that will stop now. - DeV>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,486 ✭✭✭Redshift

Normal service has been resumed on this Forum, Thanks DeV.
    Please read the stickies before posting as I know Devore will be watching this forum closely for a while in view of the problems here in the past.
    Now lets get down to talking about Astronomy enjoy yourselves:)

Ryan

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement