Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leap Broadband

Options
  • 24-04-2003 2:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

I just wanted to say that it is nice to finally have a service where they actually care about the customers,I was experiencing a little problem and they were straight away on to me to solve it,They are very polite and at the same time offer a great product.
    ;);)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Is this pinping?

Leap has priced itself out of the market for home users.
    Also they have a terrible coverage map with no legend and they cant even spell the towns right.

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭jow

Hi,
    Originally posted by Saruman
    Is this pinping?

Leap has priced itself out of the market for home users.
    Also they have a terrible coverage map with no legend and they cant even spell the towns right.

Sorry, that is not correct!

first of all: I'am leap customer and do not work for the company ;-)

They have a better coverage map on their webside than IBB for example.
    Their technical coverage is better than IBB.
    When I contacted both of them I get no reply from IBB first, then they said they can't connect me. Leap told me I'am far away but maybe it is possible and they tried it.
    I'am very satisfied with their customer service.
    When you report a problem, they come back to you within hours and they do care about you.

And about the price: It is expensive, but I have absolutely no alternative! Eircom said they can't connect me, they don't know why but it is not possible. :confused::confused:
    NTL is not in my area.
    IBB don't wanted to make a test, so what now?
    I would like to have broadband so I am happy with leap.
    even with the not perfect pings....

jow

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Wow multiple personalities!

But i have to dissagree with the coverage map. IBB do show whats covered.. Leap dont! They have diferent colours for towns but dont say what that means!! Is red covered? Is orange covered? Green? Whats not covered??

Im glad you had a good experience with them. But way too expensive.

Advertisement