Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Downgrade why?

Options
  • 24-04-2003 9:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭

I was wondering whether anyone has an explanation as to why eircom are targetting those already on i-stream to 'downgrade' to the starter product?

Yesterday I received a call from them asking me did I wish to downgrade.

Is there a reason, from their point of view, to encourage me to pay less?

Also is the product being marketed as 512? The sales bod told me that it was a 256 download product which 'could' reach 512?

lph

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

Is there a reason, from their point of view, to encourage me to pay less

Is there a reason, from your point of view, to pay more ?????

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭lphchild

lol.. no.. but is there some ulterior motive for them to want me to switch to the other product .. tis only distrust of them, they aren't asking to change for my own good..

• Registered Users Posts: 27 aoifejane

Originally posted by lphchild
    lol.. no.. but is there some ulterior motive for them to want me to switch to the other product .. tis only distrust of them, they aren't asking to change for my own good..

They are obviously getting to you to take the radsl product with them, before you take it with someone else :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭GUI

i took them up on the downgrade

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Originally posted by aoifejane
    They are obviously getting to you to take the radsl product with them, before you take it with someone else :)
    Makes the most sense.

• Advertisement
Advertisement