Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Arsenal or United?

• 24-04-2003 9:32am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭

Well its hotting up now. With united out of the CL they will be concentrating on the PL.

P---W---D---L---F---A---Pts
    United
    35--22--8---5---66-32--74
    |Arsenal
    34--21--8---5---71-36--71

United have:
    Spurs (A)
    Charlton (H)
    Everton (A)

Arsenal have:
    Bolton (A)
    Leeds (H)
    Southampton (H)
    Sunderland (A)

For me i can't see arsenal having too much difficulty but United have a pretty tough run in and i think they will drop points somewhere. I reckon arsenal will win by a point.

Who will win the premiership? 14 votes

Arsenal
    0% 0 votes
    United
    100% 14 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭Space Coyote

Arsenal do have the easier run-in on paper, but I think after last night's result, Man U will be going all guns blazing to knock the Gunners off their pedestal.

Man U to win on goal difference !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

United to win by two points.

Come on Bolton.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭Benbaz

Arsenal may have an easier run-in on paper but that's just it "on paper"!!!

At this stage of the season there's no easy matches!!!

And alot of people seem to forget that Utd. have played the extra game and gotten 3 points from it, so having said that, I think Arsenal will have the tougher time of it!!

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Leeds, Bolton and Southampton will be no push overs.

I can't see United losing, all I think they are worried about now is how many goals they can score. And on last night's performance, I think we will see many many goals from United.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭jonno

I can see Utd getting a hard game at Goodison because Everton will be gunning for fifth to ensure UEFA cup football. I'm not saying Everton will beat Utd but it could well be a draw. Other than that they should get max points, Spurs will be dodgy but Utd should win.

Biggest problem for Arsenal is to make sure they can score as many as they can with the extra game they have.

I'll go for Arsenal on goal difference.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

Prediction or preference. Hope Arsenal do it, simply because I dislike Man Utd. United seem unstoppable though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Horse

Would love to see Arsenal win it but my gut feeling is that Man U will win it on the last day

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭LizardKing

I hope Arsenal .... just to hear the excuses from the man u fans about a possible "quadruple" season ending up trophyless :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭daveg

After United's performance of late (and Arsenals poor performance) I'd say united. Nothing to do with the fact I'm a united fan :ninja:

Also Just read on sky sports Cambell has lost his appeal :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭feldy

GO ON MANU!
    Couldnt stand the thought of the gooners winning two in a row!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 shinzon.com

arsenal with any luck!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭feldy

Originally posted by shinzon.com
    arsenal with any luck!!!

as i said, the gooners are out of it.

Advertisement