Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Want a support in TBMC?

Options
  • 24-04-2003 1:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

Hi everybody, Fairuza are playing in the Temple Bar Music Centre on Thursday May 15th. The support we had confirmed is unable to perform so we decided to post here and see if anyone was interested instead of drawing on our usual pool of friends...grateful as we are to said friends... if any-one is interested in playing with Fairuza and our special guest MACA BOY email me at: helen@fairuzamusic.com with support in the subject line. Please don't email unless you are genuinely interested in playing. Thank You and I hope to see you all at the gig....x

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 helen

Thanks to every-one who contacted us. The response has been huge...huge....huge... but we'll be in contact with the band we've chosen early tomorrow and then I'll announce it here. Thanks again...x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 helen

Hello...thanks again to all the bands that volunteered..it was really very difficult to choose but in the end we decided that this would be a brilliant lin-up. I know that I originally said we wouldn't have 2 acoustic performances but our stage time was extended so we included another act...anyways..here it is...thanks again and we'll definitly be in touch with some of you in the future...The line up is:
    Myles from Blo-tooth
    Tadhg Cooke
    Otranome
    MACA BOY
    Fairuza.

Doors open at 7.30pm and admission is 8 euro. Fairuza are launching their limited edition mini-album "Beautiful" on the night and it will be on sale at a discount price for those who attend the gig. It will be a spectacular night...balloons, rice-krispie buns, Fairuza girls, and most importantly lots and lots of rock..rock...rock...Hope you all come...For further info check out www.fairuzamusic.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭spoiltbrat

... or a decent gig.

Temple Bar Music Center - Thursday 1st May

The CrayonZ
    Senor Cooke himself
    NeoSupervital
    Michael Knight

Djs Paddy Fagan & Dearan Cullen playing all sorts of **** until 2.30am.

Admission - 5 euro

Advertisement