Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

luigi witha the biga f***in head Some strong language so beware!!!

Options
  • 24-04-2003 3:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭

one day an italian man brought his son, luigi, into a shoe shop in order to buy him a new pair for his communion.
    a shop assistant approached the man and his son and asked if he could help in any way.
    the man replied "yes, i woulda lika to geta shoes for my son luigi with the biga f***in head" and hits him a wallop across the head.
    the shop assistant looks on in amazement while he asks the question"would you like black shoes or brown shoes?" the man replies" wella i woulda lika the black shoes buta luigi witha the biga f***in head woulda lika the brown" and hits his son a wallop across the head. the shop assistant didnt know what to do so he continued"would you like suede or leather?" the man answers"wella i woulda lika the sueda shoes but luigi witha the biga f***in head woulda lika the leather" and hits his son again a punch across the head.
    the shop assistant is getting weary of this man but would not like to interfere in family business so he continues with "would he like loafers or lacers?" the man replies "wella i woulda lika the loafers but luigi witha the biga f***in head woulda lika the lacers" and before he could take a breath he hits luigi a full blown punch across the kisser. at this stage luigi is slipping in and out of consiousness and bleeding from every part of his head. the shop assistant thinks that this is enough and decides to intervene."why do you kepp hitting your son luigi even though he does have a particularily huge head?" the man replies"wella i willa tella you the story. about 15 years ago i meeta the beeaauuttiiffuull maria. shea hada the beautiful body, the perfect boobies and the tightest little pussy and alonga come luigi witha the biga ****ing heada".

A bit long but i thinka itsa very funny:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Wow an oldie but a goodie.

I heard that when I was about 13 and thought it was the funniest joke ever...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

ahhhhh goood god

i needed that

cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭Acidflash

never heard that before :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

Heard that about five years ago, still funny though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 718 ✭✭✭hells angels

i had to read dthe last line twice before i copped on!!!:D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

I'm confuzzled. Is the fact that he's Italian important to getting the joke?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

very funny :D
    first time I've heard it too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭swalsh

no it doesnt make a differance where they are from i just think that when you put on the italian accent and drag out the words it adds to the comedy factor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭jonno

Class, I loves it:D

Advertisement