Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marx Computers

• 24-04-2003 5:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭

well...after reading the recommendations above on this board I decided to get some components of Marx...Rang them up to confirm the parts...printed the map off the website...and after negotiation traffic through alien northside landscape I found this place on the crescent off the Malahide road. Just your run of the mill 4 story building with the usual landlord buzzers outside and no signs etc. I press all the buzzers only to get some mad bastard with a permanent smile across his face telling that Marx doesn't exist!! I asked him did anybody else come here for the same co..and he said yes every day "but this is a private residence and there's no computer company here by that name"....one afternoon wasted entirely.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭theciscokid

Was up there on tuesday , found the place in two minutes,

coming from town towards clontarf..

you need one of those gps navigational systems!!

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭whosurpaddy

Originally posted by dathi1
    well...after reading the recommendations above on this board I decided to get some components of Marx...Rang them up to confirm the parts...printed the map off the website...and after negotiation traffic through alien northside landscape I found this place on the crescent off the Malahide road. Just your run of the mill 4 story building with the usual landlord buzzers outside and no signs etc. I press all the buzzers only to get some mad bastard with a permanent smile across his face telling that Marx doesn't exist!! I asked him did anybody else come here for the same co..and he said yes every day "but this is a private residence and there's no computer company here by that name"....one afternoon wasted entirely.

i live 10 mins down the road from em & i had trouble findin them the first time! as you turn onto the malahide rd theres a pub on your right called kavanaghs, turn down the lane beside the pub. their on your right. its not a 4 storey building tho. just a little officey type thing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭dathi1

thanks...im crap at directions:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭whosurpaddy

i think i realise where u were now . u took the turn after the one u were sposed to, thats apartments. they must be plauged with people making the same mistake. ;)

Advertisement