Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Games mag

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Rule of thumb: Don't trust the review of a game if it appears on the cover of the magazine with WORLD EXCLUSIVE!!!! written beside it in big yellow letters :)

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

Originally posted by NekkidBibleMan
    Rule of thumb: Don't trust the review of a game if it appears on the cover of the magazine with WORLD EXCLUSIVE!!!! written beside it in big yellow letters :)

As I said on the halflife2 thread... "I never liked the idea of “mag exclusives”. To me they seem to lose their journalistic feel and become a commercial thing just to sell magazines."

In other words, they are a big load of BS. You should be able to trust the writers. The reviews, news etc should be only a commercial thing because they are well written, truthful, accurate and published ASAP.

It sad we live in the real world. WORLD "EXCLUSIVES" SELL!!!!

Advertisement