Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

silly jokes

Options
  • 24-04-2003 7:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭

sorry...i love jokes with really stupid ending,so if anyone has any more like this one, please post 'em up:

A bloke starts his new job at the zoo and is given three tasks.
    The first is to clear the exotic fish pool of weeds. He starts on this when suddenly a huge fish leaps out and bites him. He is not going to let a fish have a go so he beats the offending fish to death with a spade.

Realising that his boss is not going to be best pleased, he tries to find a way to hide the dead fish. He hits on the brilliant idea of giving the fish to the lions as lions will eat anything. So he throws the fish into the lion's cage.
    He then moves on to his second job, which is to clear out the monkey house.

He goes in and a couple of chimps starts throwing coconuts at him.Un-amused he swipes at the chimps with his spade, killing them instantly.
    He's really worried now, so what does he do? He feeds the chimps to the lions, because lions eat anything. He hurls them into the lion's cage.

Anyway, he moves on to his last job, which is to collect honey from South American bees.

He starts on this and quickly gets attacked by the bees.Alarmed, he grabs his spade and smashes the bees as hard as he can, squashing them to death. By this point he is not too worried about the death of bees as he knows what to do by now. He throws them into the lion's cage, because lions eat anything.

Later that day a new lion arrives at the zoo. It wanders up to another lion and says "What's the food like in here?". The other lion says:
    "Absolutely brilliant, today we had Fish and Chimps with Mushy

Bees"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

the mob from the other thread is coming for you......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

hope theres room for me in that mob.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 718 ✭✭✭hells angels

I thought it wass pretty funny....go on admit it you're all in denial

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭jonno

Classic:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

i have way more where that came from :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

i think two mobs will be needed to proberly do justice!:ninja:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Don1

<Groan>

Funny though in pathetically corny way!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭bozzie

i laughed :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 aftershock

ah give it some credit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Okie

Originally posted by thedrowner
    sorry...i love jokes with really stupid endings,so if anyone has any more like this one, please post 'em up

Id like to point you in this direction
    > Now, when you say "stupid endings", do you mean anything like this?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

there's a great one about a guy who's obsessed with tractor's but i dont have time to post it now

probably just as well

Advertisement