Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Dance Ad on Phantom????

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 655 ✭✭✭Raggamuffin

Well in between the ad breaks on lyric and Xfm (wait they don't have ads) i like to embrace the whole phantom spirit.

Nice to see you avoided the questionable nature of your Awful attempt at a joke, as an ad.

Anyway since you don't really listen to what individual listeners think about phantom, whats the point in replying to my posts.

You can dlete it or ignore it.. as you usually do..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 fat toni

at least its not a thread about another fu^cking gig.its kind of strange how it came to this but hey..................................................................................................................................AT LEAST ITS NOT ABOUT ANOTHER FU^CKING GIG.....keep it up guys, if them upstairs dont like it well hey...move

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

well there's not a lot that can be done. if "they" don't like what we say then they'll just delete it.
    they'll let all the pointless crap get posted but anything interesting is got rid of.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Well it is up to the Moderator to decide when a thread has wandered off topic or not.

Ye really should have been more careful with your subject matter if you cared so "passionately" about keeping this particular "debate" alive.

Go to After Hours or politics or whatever if you want to discuss economic issues etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭SimonMaher

Ragamuffin: I was joking with you for jaysus' sake. Yes we do listen to what individual listeners say, check out that whole request thing we have going on (about 10,000 per week at last count). And indeed this board. But sometimes, we don't agree and we defend ourselves.

Tyrrial: You posted absoulute nonsense about the Sticks ad being "one of the first steps to a money-making phantom fm?". I replied, and a debate ensued. Was that posting removed? Nope, but now you say " they'll let all the pointless crap get posted but anything interesting is got rid of." The thread is being removed not because of your initial, and subsequently withdrawn claims about Phantom selling out (Ragamuffin will tell you we already have boom boom), but because of the tangent it wandered off on to.

If a posting is relevant and on topic it will stay, if it isnt, it goes. Simple as that. Sure "they" wouldnt have it any other way!

Regards,

Pete Reed
    Phantom FM

• Advertisement

apologies Caesar reed.

I was merely protesting at the deleting of an "off topic" discussion.
    And i'm pissed off at something lately (nothing to do with phantom) and took it out on you. don't cry... seriously "don't"

Hope you accept my apology.

We would bring our topics to another board, but i feel we've beocme part of the furniture here... and without us... well you can't sit down, and if you can't sit down you can't relax, and if you can't relax, you can't study, and if you can't study, you can't get a 3rd level degree, and if you can't get a 3rd level degree you have less of a possibility of becomign a future decision maker of ireland.
    IN short (not shorty) moving boards would be against all that makes us irish, obstinate, grumpy and above all better than the rest of the World.

Wolfe Tone - (1763-1798) :-(

and btw... you've sold out...
    But if you become a licensed station and some conglomerate in england buys you out... i shall invite you to my island to search for a missing girl...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

ah well

i lost the plot there somewhere.

sorry tyrrial. yes it was my fauly. im sorry.

dying to hear this ad now but i dont think i'll have time to turn on my radio until about 3 weeks time. drat.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement