Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is that a Ben Folds hour?

Options
  • 24-04-2003 8:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭

Nice one!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Tiz indeedy

The Album Archive I believe....

Rockin' the suburbs album....

(if that's the correct name...)

*shrugs*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭innisfree

Thought you mispelled 'tour'. Balls :( (wish they brought the 3 bens tour over here)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭Macseamusa

what's a good ben fold's album to buy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

he only has one studio solo album called rocking the suburbs(which is excelent)
    and one live album ben folds live (havent heard it)
    he also realesed three albums(i think) when he was in the three peice Ben Folds five their best album is Whatever and Ever Amen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭innisfree

Well it's down to personal taste obviously. My favourite would have to be the latest live release 'Ben Folds Live', absoltely fantastic.
    Ben Folds Five only released 2 proper albums, the third was a collection of unreleased and live material. It stands out just as well as the other albums and you should buy it just to hear the live improv 'Fanny Packs' they did on some radio station.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭Macseamusa

cheers lads, all i need now is the money to buy the albums

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Wilbert

Actually, Ben Folds Five released 3 studio albums.
    1. Ben Folds Five.
    2. Whatever & Ever Amen.
    3. The Unauthorised Biography of Reinhold Messner.

All great.

Advertisement