Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fish and debating

Options
  • 24-04-2003 8:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭

hmmm...haven't seen any big debting posts here in a while. and i i saw this post posted by someone else i'd tell them to think up a musical debate themselves but i cant think of anything and dont want to start somehting just for the sake of it.

but i will tell you my freaky story....

i hjad a weird dream about these 3 little silver fish who were scaring the **** out of me and i kept trying to kill them but i couldnt. then i woke up, went downstairs, and my mum found a fead fish that one of the cats had brought in and its the first time ever a cat has brought one in.

i really hope it wasnt a case of the cat waving it under my nose and me incorperating it into my dream

oh and then i had to give sardines to my dogs today.....AND someone sent me an email about a fish....

(note to self....stop talking)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Hmmm.....

*pomders next move*

Emmm....

*decides against any further comment*

*backs away slowly*

Advertisement