Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red Faction 2

Options
  • 24-04-2003 9:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭

Has anyone played this yet? More to the point has anyone played this yet and suffered because of the outside scenes?

I am playing along no problems. And as soon as I step into an area with glass that is looking outside the fps drops dramatically.

Is this happening to anyone else?

You can't blame the spec of my pc btw. It is as follows
    Geforce 4 ti4600
    gig of 3200 ddr ram
    2500 Barton chip overclocked by 200MHz

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

thats a mighty fine pc...only thing i can think of is drivers....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭BKtje

i did notice some areas were a little jerky tho only a tiny amount, nothing my pc couldnt handle:

xp2000+ 1.8
    512 pc2100
    9700 pro

Yours shouldnt be having a problem at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 363 ✭✭melachi

Runs smooth as hell on mine, though the game sucks so I didn't play it through.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

It runs fine in my machine and its only half the power of yours must be something else!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The_Bullman

I just noticed there last night that my fps drops dramatically also when I use the sniper scope. Down to 15 fps ffs.

• Advertisement
Advertisement