Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Quick question

• 24-04-2003 9:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

OK, got my Digibox today and was browsing the list of channels (as you do).

Anyway, got to the "adult" channels and one of them asked for a pin, which I typed in (purely out of curiosity, you understand...;) )

But then it flashed up something about checking subscriptions and let me in.

Later on, while browsing through Box Office lists, it seemed to suggest that this channel was £5.99. I presume that's per night?

Anyway, question is, how do I know if I've subscribed to something or not??? I rang SKY to discover that I hadn't, but I'd rather not have to ring them everytime!!!

Is there anywhere on the Menu that I can see if I've ordered something?

Super

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭nagero

In the TV Guide, the Personal Planner (0) will show anything you've ordered but not finished watching.

FYI, If you delete it from here before it starts you won't be charged.

regards

nagero

Advertisement