Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battle arena question: FFX

Options
  • 24-04-2003 10:15pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,729 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I have captured ALL of the monsters needed for the Battle Arena thingy but that guy at it wont make any more original ones and keeps asking me to go find more wolves etc.

Do I still have to capture more or what's going on ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Q_Ball

Yeah, afaik you need to have captured 10 of each monster in the game. prolly why it's asking you to capture more wolves :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

The numbers are different for each creature. For example, to unlock Juggernaut (Species Conquest) you need to capture 5 Dual Horns, 5 Valahas and 5 Grendels, but to get Nega Elemental you only need to capture 3 of each of the following species: Yellow Element, White Element, Red Element, Gold Element, Blue Element, Dark Element, Black Element.

A

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,377 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

You need to capture 10 of every monster to get all the monsters and the ultra hard Nemesis. I think thats what he is called anyway.

Advertisement