Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tender Writing

• 24-04-2003 10:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭

Anyone any experiences with writing tenders and if so how to go about it. I notice most proposals by companies outlining a tender proposition ie to be supplied services do not contain much data.

Does anyone have experience of writing tenders and if so can they share them with a newbie or if anyone has some decent links to writing tenders within ireland can they share alternatively a sample decent tender would be the dogs u know what... :D:D:D b

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭marrakesh

There has to be someone on boards with this type of information can u help????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Borzoi

For what sort of business??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

actually, i do know someone who knows about it, but she gets paid for that sort of thing :)

what sort of tender is it?

is it for a business propesition, is it for services, is it for a solution?

whenever i write tender responses for work (and i fúcking hate it), i tend to have a number of parts.

i give info about my company
    i give info on what the tendee is looking for
    i give the solution that the tendee is looking for to the exact letter
    i give an alternative solution/s

appendices for anything like organagrams, company accounts, etc etc etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭marrakesh

Hi,

The tender is for a solution to be provided.

It is a small tender no more than 4k so its not really worth going to a pro. wwman. (she is probably really good at it however it is a skill i specifically want to pick up) Beside's its time for me to learn how to put together a tender as i am certain it would be a worthwhile skill and one that would later stand to me in later life.. All i am looking for is a few pointer's on putting one together just to get me started. As boards is quite an informative place i thought it best to start here and ask the opinion of the user's of boards...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Originally posted by marrakesh
    Hi,

The tender is for a solution to be provided.

It is a small tender no more than 4k so its not really worth going to a pro. wwman. (she is probably really good at it however it is a skill i specifically want to pick up) Beside's its time for me to learn how to put together a tender as i am certain it would be a worthwhile skill and one that would later stand to me in later life.. All i am looking for is a few pointer's on putting one together just to get me started. As boards is quite an informative place i thought it best to start here and ask the opinion of the user's of boards...

i know what you mean.
    itell you what, mail me or PM me with your email and on monday i will send you a tender i have done up.
    something for you to look at and plagerise (not that i am an expert, i hate the things!)

• Advertisement
Advertisement