Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Older Women-whats your opinion

• 25-04-2003 2:40am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

There was a thread here recently regarding age difference. What are peeps views on younger guys and older women?(older as in no older generally than mid 40s)
    Im typing this tonight primarily because I cant get this woman out of my head that I saw today. I dont want to be explicit about why I cant(though you probably want me to be:D)so i wont go into detail.
    How do you go about trying to meet with(read get shagging) an older woman? What I mean is will most older women give you a slap in the face if you try to chat them up?
    It is just that I am in my last year in school now and there are a few teachers in there that I would quite honestly love to shag the legs off. They range in age from not much older than myself to around the 40 mark. It isnt that I dont like girls of my own age or anything. I have a on-off g/f of my own age so I do get a shag now and again(though there has been a bit of a drought lately of supply)but there is just something about these older chicks that gets me going.
    If I tried to make a move after class or whenever what exactly would happen if it did not end up with the two of us on her table with her legs in the air? Would I most likely get reported to the school managment for harassment for suggesting sex?
    Actually,on second thoughts I well could seeing how everybody in this country is trying to get compensation claims in one way or another. What constitutes an displaying intention to be with somebody in a workplace without it being harassment?
    Im just curious as I really want to do this. I have a feeling perhaps two or three of them might fancy me(you know the way you can tell ). All in all there are about 7 of them in the school that I wouldnt mind shagging. And I am fairly sure that at least three of them,judging on body language and all,might fancy me.
    So whats your opinion? Give me advice,Im randy!

Give or take a few years 45 would be close to my limit I would think. I certainly cannot imagine doing a woman anywhere into her 50s.
    I first realised I liked the older things in life when I was about 13 and realised that a few of my teachers in school,including some in their late 30s and early 40s,were quite attractive. There must have been at least a half dozen of them mid 30s and over who I would still gladly do. All I need now is an excuse to somehow strike up convesation with any of them,manage to get myself invited into their house/car and see how things go......:D
    Hmmm,maybe if I thumb a lift outside my school after I have left I might get my chance. :D
    Its not that I dont like women of my own age. Of course I do. They are great and obviously there are a bigger percentage of shaggable young girls than older ones. But there is something great about the older ones who are still lookers......
    And I have not been laid in six weeks after previously having it on tap so to speak so its getting to the point where I will shag exhaust pipes. But no-some older women rule:)
    BTW how easy are older women in general,seeing as they grew up in a different generation to us young studs he he(well,OK the 60s and 70s didnt exactly suffer from Victorian moality but still). Are most older women who wear the low cut tops in summer and so on tryng to say"You can have this young lads". Or am i misreading the situation?

I suppose Im saying all this here on personal issues because it is a personal issue. Im now thinking about it like all the time-its really starting to annoy me that I cant yet get this.I know in the states there is a service where people pay membership and meet other members afterplacing ads regarding what kind of person they want to meet. From there they just meet and have sex. Does ireland have a similiar service?
    Any percieved muppetry here is not deliberate. Much like the guys who post threads nearly daily asking How Should I Ask Her Out this is much the same. Except I after sex and would not be seen dead walking hand in hand down the street with any of them :D
    Thanks-and please,no muppetry:) You cant honestly say you have never been attracted to a woman like twice your age can you?

BTW I have pasted some of this from a thread i had posted on another message board,hence the length.
    "Homer,you went to another board??!!?"

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

You'd be surprised how filthy-minded some of those older women who "grew up in a different generation" can be. Some of them like nothing better than a bit of fresh meat.

But I doubt any of your teachers would touch one of their students with a bargepole. It's not the done thing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭Pimp Ninja

The more I read over your post, the more I get infuriated by your attitude twoards the subject. For the most part, you, a student, are suggesting asking your teacher for sex. Not only is this highly stupid, it may be illegal, depending on your age. You put yourself at risk, you put your future at that school, and any colleges that you may need to get references from this school for at risk.

By approaching a teacher, or similar, with these suggestions, you immediately put that persons carreer, future and reputation in jeopardy, for nothing other than your selfish wish to get your end away, because girls your own age are not putting out, as you have so eloquelently put it already, and you think that older women will be an easier lay.

Of course the teacher will report you for this, not just because it's a rediculous idea that a teacher wants to have sex with one of their students, but because the teacher wants to keep their job, and if it comes out at a later stage, then the question of why wasnt anything said sooner will arise. remember, its their job for life, you are only there for 6 years, then more than likely you'll never be seen again, and for the most part I'd bet the teachers are happy to see most of their students leave. Either because they [students] are going on to better things, or at least they're[students] out of their[teachers] lives.

I have a number of friends that are teachers, and I know one or two that have had to go through advances made on them by students. The most shocking one was where a 16 year old told the teacher that "He would love to throw her on the desk and rape her." This came as such of a shock to her that she hadn't a clue what to do. Her immediate reply was to send the student out, and then she went straight and promptly reported the little scumbag. Jesus if your mind wanders during those boring classes, then think of something thats not so stupid. Really nothing is ever going to happen between a student and a teacher other than the student getting in big trouble.

I think that this attitude shows is completely selfish, and by even thinking about making these suggestions to a teacher, then you put them in a very difficult position.

If by any chance this is actually a serious post..
    How do you go about trying to meet with(read get shagging) an older woman? What I mean is will most older women give you a slap in the face if you try to chat them up?
    Exact same as you would a younger woman. You talk to them, there's no magic trick to it. Be yourself and it either will or wont happen.

There is nothing wrong with being attracted to another adult human, no matter what their age or orientation. However from what you are saying that is not what you are after. It seems that you just want to get your rocks off...
    Actually,on second thoughts I well could seeing how everybody in this country is trying to get compensation claims in one way or another. What constitutes an displaying intention to be with somebody in a workplace without it being harassment?
    WTF???? Are you bloody mad. Unwanted sexual advances, and reporting this to the proper authorities, will not result in compensation. It will result in the detention (jail) / or ejection of the perpetrator from the situation. In a student teacher scenario, either the teacher or the student will be removed from the situation, depending on who initiated it. In a work situation, whoever is initiating the unwanted advances would more than likely be fired on the spot. There would be no compensation for this..

Harassment is something that is unwelcome by another person, be it verbal, physical or otherwise.
    Are most older women who wear the low cut tops in summer and so on tryng to say"You can have this young lads". Or am i misreading the situation
    You are totally misreading the situation.
    Except I after sex and would not be seen dead walking hand in hand down the street with any of them

I strongly advise against putting these people into those situations, because it seems that its just your selfishness, and the fact that you just want sex from them. Compounded by the fact that you are unable/unwilling to be seen walking down the street with them, displaying your affection, and newfound relationship..

Would I be safe in saying that you attend an all male school???
    What age are you?
    ie, are you over 17, is it legal for you to have sex?
    If not then what you are talking about is offering these people invitations to peadophilia charges...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kell

Have to agree with the Pimp Ninja on all counts. The thread started off interesting enough, until it descended into "I wanna shag Mrs. Clancy".

In essence "dont do it" for all the reasons that PN so eloquently explained. Go to Sachs nightclub in town if you want to pick up older totty. Thats if you can get in the door!

K-

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭TacT

He said he was in his last year in school, so I'll assume he's at least 17, if not 18.

How about you wait until your leaving and have your references and everything else in order first, after all, if your no longer a student, there won't be as much trouble.

You do sound awfully selfish and silly about it, so I do wonder, troll or not to troll :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

If I tried to make a move after class or whenever what exactly would happen if it did not end up with the two of us on her table with her legs in the air?
    ha ha....
    Another sexually frustrated teenager :)
    Im just curious as I really want to do this. I have a feeling perhaps two or three of them might fancy me(you know the way you can tell ). All in all there are about 7 of them in the school that I wouldnt mind shagging. And I am fairly sure that at least three of them,judging on body language and all,might fancy me.
    So whats your opinion? Give me advice,Im randy!
    i doubt they fancy you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Wise words from Pimp Ninja there. I must add though that an ex teacher of mine called Mrs Robinson would you believe, had a fling with a student of 17 years. Also a friend of mine had a fling with a married teacher of 30 odd years. Their marriage was broken up and there was a lot of bad blood (especially as his daughters were at the school also).

Needless to say both teachers got fired or left due to these reasons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭The Gopher

Gordon it might be wise to edit the name out of your post for slander reasons.You dont want somebody who surfs these boards guessing who you are and putting two and two together on potential slander.Im not saying your lying but it could get you into trouble if you couldnt prove it,which i doubt you cant.
    A teacher in my place allegedly was with a student,albeit one who had left the previous year.
    And I heard of another school that friends of friends go to where on the last day some guys sellotaped a pile of connies to the door of her room.Which,unless of course she was a real ballbreaker,is a bit lousy(yeah,I dont give a fcuk what happens to the nasty ones:) )
    I think every school must have at least one story like this.........well,apart from national schools you should hope :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭Zukustious

Originally posted by Blimp Lizkit
    I have not been laid in six weeks after previously having it on tap so to speak so its getting to the point where I will shag exhaust pipes

Oh boo-fúcking-hoo. Waa waa I haven't had sex in six weeks. TRY SIXTEEN AND A HALF YEARS!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Originally posted by Zukustious
    Oh boo-fúcking-hoo. Waa waa I haven't had sex in six weeks. TRY SIXTEEN AND A HALF YEARS!!!!

Ah, trusty right hand.

Blimp Lizkit, you seem like some sort of sexual mad 17 year old who will probably end up with a kid before you finish your leaving. I dont thnk you should think of shagging your teachers cos its not gonna help (Unless there marking your LC paper). Put it out of your mind and work. Once you have done that go get laid or do something.....

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,484 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Originally posted by Winters

Blimp Lizkit, you seem like some sort of sexual mad 17 year old

Now there's a new one.

Poster, you need to get a job as a gardener or cable installer and meet the bored and lonely housewives who are far more likely to want anything to do with you than a teacher. But then again, there's not that same fetishy appeal...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Mutz

Erm, putting myself out here, I've long since left secondary school, but I remember myself having the same thoughts of shagging a few of the Young female Teachers On a Desk back when I was 16/17 :confused: I think i would be fairly safe in Saying that it would be a fantasy of most School boys, but I could be wrong :eek:

I would never have propositioned a Teacher ever. Pimp is right in what he said, it is The Teachers Job For Life. It seems like you may be just trying to be The Man in front of the lads. Don't kid yourself - Its stupid and dangerous for both parties (teacher and student). If you were to try it - Your Debbs (When you are finished!) Would be the perfect opportunity to start a decent conversation.

<Edit>
    Also - I have the suspiscion you are in an all boys school. This is most likely the reason why you are having these thoughts. The lack of females is the cause - Now go and say 50 hail Marys and a Glory Be for your Immortal thoughts or the Devil will get you
    <edit>

As with Older women - As per Pimpy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭YoungNastyMan

[edit: no insults here please. Plus this is the second post i've had to edit today and it's the second one of yours. One more and you're out. << Fio >> ]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Ask her out!

After all you sound like a real catch that any woman with 3rd level qualifications, a career and 5 times the life experience you have would be crazy not to just jump at you.

In fact I bet she's really turned on by how powerful you look in your school uniform and probably gets wet just at the sight of you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭McGinty

"Ask her out!

After all you sound like a real catch that any woman with 3rd level qualifications, a career and 5 times the life experience you have would be crazy not to just jump at you.

In fact I bet she's really turned on by how powerful you look in your school uniform and probably gets wet just at the sight of you."

Nice one Pigman 11, lol.

"Except I after sex and would not be seen dead walking hand in hand down the street with any of them "

Blimp Lizbit, As an older woman, and I think I can speak on behalf of most sane, level headed and intelligent older women, we don't do silly little boys. We have double the life experience than you, why on earth would we want to be seen with an pimply, gangly boy, who can't hold a conversation for two seconds.

Women aren't just objects to place your seed in, go buy a rubber dolly for that. I find your comments insulting, but at the same time ludicrous and laughable.

Pimp Ninja, here, here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭DeadBankClerk

Any reply to this thread will surely end up in Áine's inbox :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

Older women can be a lot of fun, especially when you're under 25 as a fling or affair. As a relationship too, other than the fact that their biological clock won't be in sync with your own.

At the same time though; let this be a cautionary tale of such a relationship (M25/F37):

http://www.psychoexgirlfriend.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Typedef

I think older women for men are what burning bras where for women.

It's very cliché to have a younger woman with an older man, not so an older woman with a younger man.... is that a reason to go with an older woman?

On a scale of 1-10, 10 being a good reason and 1 being a bad reason to be with a woman, this reason rates a tert -2.

so there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭Gaffo

Mutz is right. I went to a mixed school and in 5th and 6th year we finally had the pleasure of being taught by two quite young very good looking teachers and there wasn't a fella in the school who didn't fantasise about doing something or other.

Sounds like you just need to put those hormones into check Blimp Lizkit. You need to make a definite distinction between fantasy and reality and if you're saying that you even think some of the teachers fancy you then it sounds like you've crossed that boundary.

Btw, if you do make a move leave it til your graduation or debs, for your sake and theirs.:ninja:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Typedef

Sounds like you just need to put those hormones into check Blimp Lizkit.

Nonesense.

All you have to do is wait until you are no longer a 6th year/ about to leave.

I went to Mount Temple Comp (for a while anyway (mixed Proddie School)) and in that school my form Tutor had an affair with a former 6th year girl.

What's to know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

Ffs, just pay for it like a good little boy. You obviously don't give a **** about the person you're sticking your joy-toy into as long as they're still warm.

More so, if you were to get into your thick and pimple encrusted little head that the female of the species are more than just meat for you pleasure then you might find they, being your peers believe it or not, will be a little more receptive. Then the school-teacher fantasy will have to be nothing more than a fantasy. However at that stage you'll be looking for more than just sex so maybe its not for you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Originally posted by McGinty
    "

Blimp Lizbit, As an older woman, and I think I can speak on behalf of most sane, level headed and intelligent older women, we don't do silly little boys. We have double the life experience than you, why on earth would we want to be seen with an pimply, gangly boy, who can't hold a conversation for two seconds.

why on earth?? maybe the fact that there is no emotional involvment and they can go all night long and are rock hard and can go like the clappers, unlike most of the older womens husbands. just like most old men would like a young tight nymph bouncing up and down on them.

the woman is not going to walk down the street with this kid just like he doesnt want to be seen with her. like the fck buddies thread, no romantic involvment just mutual "servicing"

women reach their sexual peak at about 40 and men around 18, so it makes sense in a way. more sense than old men and young women, neither of which are as highly sexed.

look for personal ads in papers. i have seen a few 50+ women usually looking for 2 men in their 20's at once

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 ChiGung

Aw I don't know - give the kid a break. Who hasn't had fantasies about their school teacher when they were younger. This applies to girls too. I went to an all male boarding school with just two female 'lay teachers' (no pun intended). You can imagine the attension they got.

At the end of the day this young man is starting out as a man on a mission. He won't score with his teacher but you've got to admire his honesty...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

look Limp (your name dosnt inspire confidence), your obviously not gonna score your teacher - theres just no way. on the otherhand its a totally normal fatasy, give the guy a break.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭Mac daddy

Just go hand solo on this it is not going to happen. i don't think that she would want someone little boy who blows the beans at the sight of a snatch.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Sounds like the old Van Halen 80s classic "Hot for teacher" to me!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Hey blimp your post has got to be the funniest thing I've ever read. Really this should be over in the humour board. I still have tears rolling down my face from laughing. You should consider becoming a comedian or are you already one. Channel 4 would give you your own show like that *clicks fingers*.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭Caesar_Bojangle

Here are some older women i wouldnt mind donating my sperm to.

Linda Martin, the one from the lyrics board
    Carol Vorderman
    Goldie Hawn + her daughter, if they dont mind
    Madonna
    Kylie + danni
    Whole female cast of friends

On the subject of teachers
    A female teacher in my school is currently preganant from a one night stand with one of last years 6th years. He lives in england now. True story.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭fisty

Originally posted by Kell
    Have to agree with the Pimp Ninja on all counts. The thread started off interesting enough, until it descended into "I wanna shag Mrs. Clancy".

whos mrs clancy?
    is she fit?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Originally posted by Sico
    But I doubt any of your teachers would touch one of their students with a bargepole. It's not the done thing.
    you would be surprised, happened in my school and the female teacher was promptly fired.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

we all fantasize about our teachers mate, but really asking them to lift up their petticoats to ease your leaving cert stress isnt going to get you much more than a chat with the school psychiatrist if youre lucky and a black eye if youre not.... having said that i spent my teenage years with women who were all waaaay older than me and i can truly say that given the choice between a 30 year old and an 18 year old id go for the latter every time... [im 24 now] - its life experience, maturity and independence that are the real turn ons [for me anyway - the fetishization of adolescent femininity a la britney spears is just too disgusting for my conservative values], and some school girl type who still lives with her parents and is forever banging on about yet another bullsh*t fight she had with her dad yadda yadda yadda is just never going to be able to compete with that.
    plus which would you rather? someone who lost her cherry in the jacks at old wesley a week ago or someone whos had over a decades experience?

Advertisement