Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

quakeworld 2.2

Options
  • 22-05-1998 3:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭

Has anyone who plays quake1 got qw2.2 cause mine won't connect 2 any servers and i was wondering if u have the same problem.
    If u can connect with 2.2 i'd like u 2 re me here or e-mail me at my address shown.
    F*CK TINET;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

: Has anyone who plays quake1 got qw2.2 cause mine won't connect 2 any servers and i was wondering if u have the same problem.
    : If u can connect with 2.2 i'd like u 2 re me here or e-mail me at my address shown.
    : F*CK TINET;)

Cheez, you twat

THe reason you cannot connect is because quake.ie and alot of other servers have not upgradeed to version 2.2
    because of problems with using vissed maps etc. with this release. I think Conor and Eddie are waiting for release
    2.21. You only can connect to a server running version 2.2 if you have the 2.2 client. Your going to have to reload
    your older version of Quakeworld to play on the servers for the moment, also the CA server was down last night if
    you were trying to connect to that.

Gandalf.

Heres another joke btw
    `

If Klingons Developed Software

10: This code is a piece of crap! You have no honor!
    9: A TRUE Klingon warrior does not comment his code!
    8: By filing this bug report you have questioned my family honor!
    Prepare to die!
    7: You question the worthiness of my Code?! I should kill you where
    you stand!
    6: Our competitors are without honor!
    5: Specs are for the weak and timid!
    4: This machine is a piece of GAGH! I need dual Pentium processors
    if I am to do battle with this code!
    3: Perhaps it IS a good day to Die! I say we ship it!
    2: My program has just dumped Stova Core!
    1: Behold, the keyboard of Kalis! The greatest Klingon code warrior
    that ever lived!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭FlavorFlav

: Gandalf.

: Heres another joke btw
    :

hmm, i dont think they are getting better.

FlavorFlav

Advertisement