Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

US-EU War

Options
123457»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭Éomer of Rohan

I would say this to popinfresh - Bush is no different to Clinton, Reagan, Nixon and Bush Snr - they were just more intelligent and got away with more as a result. The comparison with Hitler is void given that Bush is neither homosexual (I am sure Laura is relieved lol) nor a clinically repressed homoerotic - the source of his energy. Nor did he massacre 6 million Jews (much as he would like to for voting democrat, there is a difference between thinking it and doing it).

PS where is googlebyte?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

OK - people arent getting the hint.

Let me be explicit.

The next person to continue the Hitler/Bush thread in this topic gets a one-week automatic, not-open-to-discussion ban.

If you want to discuss it, GO AND START A SEPERATE THREAD FOR IT.

jc

p.s. And Dave - this coming from the person who thought my closing a thread without giving it a chance to get back on topic was a bit precipitous???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭Éomer of Rohan

LOL - sorry boss.

Advertisement