Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What SHOULD I be listening to right now?

Options
  • 25-04-2003 8:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭

As I have now been out of Ireland for a year I thought it was time I caught up on the music scene. Without Phantom I have fallen behind, and my David Kitt, Damien Rice, Mundy etc. CD's are getting old and worn. What should I be listening to? All suggestions will be gratefully accepted.

I would listen to Phantom if I could but I only have internet access at work, so not an option. Sadly. Ohhh how I miss it. Is Pearl still there? Hangovers were sooo much less painful when she was on.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭Achille

hey there.

first of all, yes, Pearl refuses to leave :D

given that you listed Damo, Mundy and Sir Kitt, im guessing you're a fan of that style of music. in that case, you might wanna check out Mark Geary, he's kinda similar.
    i'd recommend the66electric though, i think they're one o fthe best bands out of dublin for a long time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭Macseamusa

listen to the redneck manifesto and daemien frost. they are both good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭Trev M

Do your best to get a hold of some Mike Got Spiked, Polar, Ginseng, Oz, .....and of course get a copy of the Gigsmart compialtion when it comes out cos its gonna be excellent gauranteed!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

i think you would like elliot smith

XO is a brilliant album

• Closed Accounts Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Monkey

redneck manifesto

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

Don't forget the reindeer section.
    you'd probably find the second album to your tast if you like nice soft music

Advertisement